position summary - BEVERAGE DIRECTOR
Bluebird Restaurants, in Burlington, VT is looking for a friendly professional who is passionate about craft beer, cocktails, and wine and thrives in a team focused, collaborative environment.
The Bluebird Beverage Director is responsible for curating and managing an exciting and modern beverage program for two restaurant units, developing and launching our event catering program, and contributing to social experiences including tastings, tours, and publishing. The right candidate will have a keen understanding and demonstrated experience in managing a beverage program, including purchasing, receiving, inventory management, and cost of goods sold.
- Thrives in a creative, collaborative atmosphere.
- Extensive product knowledge with an emphasis on craft beer and a demonstrated proficiency with cocktails + wine.
- A sincere and contagious passion for food, beverage, + the restaurant industry.
- Excellent communication skills and a talent for building strong and lasting relationships with brewers/breweries, vendors, guests, and teammates.
- Detail orientated, proficient computer skills, and a desire to continue to learn more.
- Experience in beverage management including [but not limited to] planning, purchasing/ordering, inventory management, + cost of goods sold.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, goal-setting, go-getter with a team-first mindset.
Bluebird Barbecue, 317 Riverside Avenue, Burlington, VT 05404
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply for this position please complete the application below and attach your resume. Thank you!