Modern roadhouse conviviality and a bustling bar. An ever-changing selection of noted craft beers from Vermont and beyond. Tender, delicious brisket hot from the smokehouse with homemade sides to pass and share. Perfect for gatherings with friends old and new.
On select Wednesday nights Bluebird Barbecue partners with a local non-profit organization and donates 10% of the evening's sales. This is our way of supporting the amazing work of organizations in our community that help make Vermont such a special place to live. MORE ABOUT COMMUNITY NIGHT
Sue Bette, XXX-XXX-XXXX, email@example.com
- Bluebird Barbecue serves _____ style ____
- Bluebird Barbecue was founded in 2012 by Sue Bette.
- The restaurant is located at 317 Riverside Avenue in Burlington, Vermont 05401.
- It seats up to 125 people.
- Amenities include screened-in patio with views of the Winooski River, copper-clad bar, rotating tap line of 24 craft beers from Vermont and beyond, private party room, ample parking with ramp access.
- Bluebird Barbecue's onsite smokehouse operates 20 hours per day, seven days per week.
- Bluebird Barbecue offers full-service catering, with bar service, portable smoker, and large food trailer.
- Bluebird Barbecue is owned and operated by Sue Bette. More about Sue.
- The name “Bluebird” is inspired by the “bluebird of happiness,” a symbol of good hope, community, and cheer.
- Company size?
- What can we say about the custom sauces?
- Any press releases?
"Looking for barbecue in Vermont? Head to Bluebird Barbecue in Burlington where they offer Carolina-style pulled pork, Kansas City-style ribs and Texas-style brisket." – Travel Channel 50 States of BBQ - TravelChannel.com,
"Bluebird is a great place for gatherings, so the Family Reunion meal (feeds four, maybe more) is highly recommended." - Yankee Magazine "A Yankee's Guide to Great Barbecue" August 2017
“Revered by locals and passersby alike for its inventive twist on time-honored barbecue fare.” — Thrillest.com "Best BBQ in Every State" May 2015
Bluebird Barbecue was recognized as America's #2 BBQ restaurant by Open Table. – The 30 Best BBQ Restaurants In America, According To Open Table - Huffington Post, July 2014
"We chose Kansas City-style spare ribs, smoked chicken, and the brisket. The food was arrayed on a big tray and served with baked beans, thick sourdough toast slathered in garlic-butter, cole slaw, and pickles. The meal shouts "dig in." - Bluebird in BTV is a Barbecue Bacchanal,
Burlington Free Press, July 2016
(need drop box access for logos in high res PDF format and key photos - I suggest those live in a public Press Dropbox folder)